Mediterranean Lemon Chicken Dip: tangy and creamy dip perfect for your Super Bowl Party!
It’s Super Bowl Weekend and we’re craving dips, chips and snacks like never before! Below are a few of my favorite party foods plus a new recipe added to the mix: tangy Mediterranean Lemon Chicken Dip topped with crushed potato chips, bacon and of course: feta crumbles.
Serve alongside homemade Oregano Pita Chips, or better yet… potato chips!
- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tablespoons chopped jarred sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons chopped jarred jalapeños
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, plus more for topping
- Juice of 1 lemon
- pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons crushed potato chips
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl, except the topping ingredients.
- Place the mixture in an oven proof, shallow casserole dish.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese, crushed potato chips and cooked bacon.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes until bubbly.
- Serve with pita chips or potato chips.
- Use store bought pre-cooked rotisserie chicken to save prep time.
Some of my football party favorites:
“Soutsoukakia” (Suit-Sou-Kaa-Kia) Sliders: Homemade Greek sausage sliders slow-cooked in a cinnamon red sauce.
Greek Guacamole made with Greek yogurt and feta cheese.
Oregano Pita Chips are so easy to make and are great alongside any dip of your choice.
©2017 by Alexandra Salidas Roll, Figs & Feta, LLC.
Recipe and photos by Alexandra Salidas Roll of Figs & Feta, LLC. Please do not reprint this recipe without permission. If you would like to feature this recipe on your blog or site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link your post to this one as the original source. Thank you!
If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and hashtag it #FIGSANDFETA and #GREEKMADESIMPLE. I’d love to see it!