3 Ingredients, 1 Incredible Appetizer
A few weeks ago my husband and I hosted a dinner-pool party for a handful of families. Preparing meze, pitas, souvlaki and sweets for days before, I was pleasantly surprised when one guest walked in with a very Mediterranean looking appetizer: what I’m calling the 3-Ingredient Mediterranean Dip. One taste and I was hooked. Here’s how things when down after that:
- Obtained recipe from guest;
- Drove to Trader Joe’s to pick up ingredients;
- Drove home to prepare dip;
- Ate entire bowl of dip. Alone.
- Next day, drove to Trader Joe’s to pick up more ingredients.
- Ate entire bowl of dip. This time I shared with my family.
- Next day, drove to Trader Joe’s to pick up yet another set of ingredients.
- Made this dip for Father’s Day dinner and converted at least 13 more people.
- Trader Joe's Steamed Lentils
- Trader Joe's Fresh Bruschetta Sauce
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Combine Lentils and Bruschetta Sauce in a medium bowl.
- Before serving top with crumbled Feta cheese.
- This can be made a few hours before serving. Simply wait until ready to serve before topping with Feta cheese. Serve with sliced cucumbers and pita chips.
Recipe and photos by Alexandra Salidas Roll of Figs & Feta, LLC. Please do not reprint this recipe without permission. If you would like to feature this recipe on your blog or site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link your post to this one as the original source. Thank you!
If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and hashtag it #FIGSANDFETA and #GREEKMADESIMPLE. I’d love to see it!