Cinnamon Whipped Cream: Ridiculously simple to prepare.
Store-bought whipped cream? HA! WHY?
Use this topping on fresh fruit, pie or Blueberry, Peach and Raspberry Crumble. Seriously, once you make it at home you may never buy store-bought whipped cream again.
A) It is so simple to prepare;
B) It tastes delicious;
C) It is so simple to prepare.
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup confectioner's sugar (powdered sugar)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, combine all ingredients.
- With the mixer on medium-high speed, beat the mixture until stiff peaks form.
- Serve immediately, or store refridgerated in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Recipe and photos by Alexandra Salidas Roll of Figs & Feta, LLC. Please do not reprint this recipe without permission. If you would like to feature this recipe on your blog or site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link your post to this one as the original source. Thank you!
If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and hashtag it #FIGSANDFETA and #GREEKMADESIMPLE. I’d love to see it!