Fig and Strawberry Yogurt Pops: Farewell Summer
I still feel like Labor Day Weekend marks the end of the summer months, just as Memorial Day kicks off the beginning of Summer. These simple Fig and Strawberry Yogurt Pops are a great way to celebrate the last weekend of summer by using the last crop of figs and summer strawberries as star ingredients. The final touch: drizzle them with honey and dip them in chopped pistachios or toasted almonds for an extra tasty and crunchy treat.
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 3-4 tablespoons honey
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sliced figs
- Honey for drizzling
- Chopped pistachio nuts
- Chopped toasted almonds
- Combine Greek yogurt, honey, cinnamon and fruit in a medium bowl.
- Pour the mixture into ice-pop molds and freeze for at least 24 hours.
- Before serving, remove the pops from the mold, drizzle with honey and dip in chopped nuts.
- Any fruit or berries can be used to make these pops.
©2015 by Alexandra Salidas Roll, Figs & Feta, LLC.
Recipe and photos by Alexandra Salidas Roll of Figs & Feta, LLC. Please do not reprint this recipe without permission. If you would like to feature this recipe on your blog or site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link your post to this one as the original source. Thank you!
If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and hashtag it #FIGSANDFETA and #GREEKMADESIMPLE. I’d love to see it!