Fresh Figs, Feta Cheese and Watermelon Drizzled with a Honey Balsamic Dressing
Feta and Watermelon is all the rage and has been for many years. The Figs & Feta Watermelon Salad adds a few more seasonal fruits to the mix to create a kicked-up version of the popular Feta and Watermelon favorite.
Fresh figs and cantaloupe are a perfect addition to this already tasty combination. Top it off with a sweet and tangy honey balsamic dressing made with O Honey White Balsamic Vinegar and fresh mint for an incredibly delicious and fancy fruit salad.
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 3-4 fresh figs, sliced into fourths
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- fresh mint
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons honey white balsamic vinegar
- pinch of white pepper
- Gently toss all fruit with vinaigrette.
- Serve in a bowl or platter and top with crumbled feta cheese and fresh chopped mint.
- 2 tablespoons of white balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon of honey can be substituted for honey white balsamic vinegar.
Recipe and photos by Alexandra Salidas Roll of Figs & Feta, LLC. Please do not reprint this recipe without permission. If you would like to feature this recipe on your blog or site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link your post to this one as the original source. Thank you!
If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and hashtag it #FIGSANDFETA and #GREEKMADESIMPLE. I’d love to see it!