Tangy, garlicky, lemony, simple to make Savory Mediterranean Monkey Bread loaded with fresh herbs and Greek cheeses.
So double the batch of the marinade, marinate your chicken, pork and lamb, then use a cupful of marinade to prepare this delicious pull-apart treat.
- 1 cup Mizithra cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled fine
- 1 cup Figs & Feta Simple Marinade
- 2 16-ounce cans refrigerated store-bought buttermilk biscuits
- Prepare the Simple Marinade. (Search Souvlaki on Figsandfeta.com).
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Stir together Mizithra and Feta cheeses in a shallow dish.
- Cut each biscuit in half and form into a loose ball.
- Dip the balls of dough into the marinade, then roll into the cheese mixture to coat.
- Line along the bottom of the bundt pan, then overlapping slightly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool for about 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Before serving drizzle with olive oil.
©2013-2018 by Alexandra Salidas Roll, Figs & Feta, LLC.
Recipe and photos by Alexandra Salidas Roll of Figs & Feta, LLC. Please do not reprint this recipe without permission. If you would like to feature this recipe on your blog or site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link your post to this one as the original source. Thank you!
If you make this recipe, please snap a photo and hashtag it #FIGSANDFETA. I’d love to see it!